37 Craft Breweries & Cideries at Because Beer
BECAUSE BEER Craft Beer Festival is excited to announce the craft breweries and cideries that will be taking part in BECAUSE BEER 2017, returning to Hamilton’s beautiful Pier 4 Park on Friday, July 14 and Saturday, July 15, 2017. In all, BECAUSE BEER festival-goers will be able to sample from more than three dozen craft brewers from across Ontario and beyond:
- Amsterdam Brewing Co. (Toronto, ON)
- Anderson Craft Ales (London, ON)
- Beau's All Natural Brewing Co. (Vankleek Hill, ON)
- Big Rig Brewery (Kanata, ON)
- Black Oak Brewing Co. (Etobicoke, ON)
- Clifford Brewing Co. (Hamilton, ON)
- Collective Arts Brewing (Hamilton, ON)
- Elora Brewing Co. (Elora, ON)
- Fairweather Brewing Co. (Hamilton, ON)
- Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery (Barrie, ON)
- Forked River Brewing Co. (London, ON)
- Great Lakes Brewery (Toronto, ON)
- The Hamilton Brewery (Hamilton, ON)
- Ironwood Hard Cider (Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON)
- Lake of Bays Brewing Co. (Baysville, ON)
- Longslice Brewery (Toronto, ON)
- Lost Craft Brewing Co. (Toronto, ON)
- McAuslan Brewing (Montreal, QC)
- Merit Brewing Co. (Hamilton, ON)
- Muskoka Brewery (Bracebridge, ON)
- The Napanee Beer Co. (Napanee, ON)
- Nickel Brook Brewing Co. (Burlington, ON)
- Oast House Brewers (Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON)
- Pint Pursuits Brewing Co. (Toronto, ON)
- Railway City Brewing Co. (St. Thomas, ON)
- Rainhard Brewing Co. (Toronto, ON)
- Revel Cider Co. (Guelph, ON)
- Royal City Brewing Co. (Guelph, ON)
- Sawdust City Brewing Co. (Gravenhurst, ON)
- The Second Wedge Brewing Co. (Uxbridge, ON)
- Shawn & Ed Brewing Co. (Dundas, ON)
- Side Launch Brewing Co. (Collingwood, ON)
- Spirit Tree Estate Cidery (Caledon, ON)
- Steel Town Cider Co. (Hamilton, ON)
- Wellington Brewery (Guelph, ON)
- West Avenue Cider Co. (Flamborough, ON)
- Whitewater Brewing Co. (St. Cobden, ON)
NOTE: Grand River Brewing was unable to attend this year's festival, as originally scheduled.
BECAUSE BEER offers a unique opportunity to sample a variety of craft beers from more than 36 craft beer companies, interact with brewers, check out the awards ceremony for the Because Beer 2017 Homebrew Competition, and listen to dynamic guest speakers. Festival-goers will also enjoy a great music stage as well as delicious fare served up by specialty food vendors. All in a scenic bayfront location that will make you feel like you’ve escaped to the cottage.
BECAUSE BEER will take place on Friday, July 14 and Saturday, July 15, 2015 at Pier 4 Park in Hamilton, Ontario. Festival gates will be open on Friday from 3pm-12am and Saturday from 2pm-12am.
Advance tickets to BECAUSE BEER may be purchased online through becausebeer.ca. Advance ticket prices are $29.99 for single-day tickets and $39.99 per weekend pass (excluding service charges). On the weekend of BECAUSE BEER, tickets may be purchased at the festival gate for $40 single-day, $50 weekend. (Designated driver tickets are $10 per-day, omit tasting mug and tokens and do not permit alcohol consumption).
Regular admission price includes one BECAUSE BEER tasting mug and three craft beer tokens. Two-day passes include six craft beer tokens. Additional sampling tokens may be purchased onsite — six for $10, 12 for $20.
BECAUSE BEER is a licensed 19+ event with the exception of children under three who are in a stroller or otherwise carried by an adult. Valid photo identification must be presented to enter the festival area. No smoking will be permitted within the festival grounds. Please drink responsibly and don’t drink and drive.
BECAUSE BEER is a Sonic Unyon production.